Data Entry Resume
Data entry clerks are responsible to enter data in the computers for the further processing and execution that is usually done by computers. No special qualification is required for this job because the only requirement is knowledge about computers. You should have good typing speed and knowledge to operate different computer applications. You have to design a resume to communicate your skills and attributes to potential employer. Data entry resume should be compelling enough because it is the only tool that will help you to standout in the pool of candidates.
Job Description of Data Entry Clerk
Data entry clerk is responsible to handle data of co-workers to sort and print it to make different statistical reports. He/she has to import these reports to different online data systems typically utilized in the business. Data entry clerks are responsible to handle different software issues that arise during the importing and distribution of data. According to a careful estimate, there are almost 525,000 workers working in the U.S only. This number is growing on continuous basis.
Tips to Write Data Entry Resume
Data entry jobs have higher demand in the market because this job requires no special qualifications and the following are some tips to design a compelling data entry resume:
- If you are an entry level data entry clerk then you have to focus on the objective of your resume based on gaining work experience. You can write an objective statement as, “I am able to use skills and tools leaned during my Information Technology degree program.”
- An experienced data entry clerk should include skills and expertise that he/she has learned during previous job and training. Potential employer wants to know about skills that a candidate has for data entry clerk job so do not forget to write them in your resume.
- If you do not have any professional experience then you can write about your eagerness to learn new techniques and procedures. You can focus on the opportunities to learn new things and policies of the company for creation of data reports.
- You have to show your creative side to potential employer by including concise details of new procedures, software and data entry techniques. You can share some compulsory suggestions to persuade potential employer.
- Do not forget to conduct some research about the organization to write different duties and responsibilities according to the interest of potential employer. It is necessary to write some important skills in a separate skills section to facilitate screening process.
- If you have any special diploma related to computer and any technical skills then you have to mention it in your resume. Try to relate your skills according to the needs of potential employer. This will prove beneficial for your potential career.
- Usually, data entry workers are responsible to perform different general office works so you have to read job description carefully to relate your resume contents according to the requirements of potential employer.
Things to Avoid
Only, a well written data entry resume can help you to get an interview call so you have to avoid following thins in the resume:
- Do not drag the information of resume too much because employer has no time to read it. Keep your resume as concise as possible.
- Do not write your weaknesses and problems in the resume because it will not let you appear for job interview.
- Be careful about the visual effects of your resume because it should be professional and neat for the eyes of reader.
Here is preview of this Data Entry Resume created using MS Word,
Here is download link for this Data Entry Resume,
Download Data Entry Resume
- Office Coordinator Resume
The duties and responsibilities of an office coordinator are similar to an administrative assistant to some extent. An office coordinator is responsible to manage the office related activities. He has to participate in clerical and secretarial related activities to run the office in a smooth way. Sometimes he is responsible to keep the record of official activities including necessary documents of office. Office coordinator usually works under the supervision of manager to accomplish the offi...
- Network Administration Resume
Employees of network administration work in different types of companies to monitor system activities and software working. These people require advanced technical knowledge to provide better support for the technical employees including help desk technicians. Network administrators work for employees, customers and suppliers upon their requirement. They can work on flexible or permanent schedule but can get higher salaries and employer-based benefits. They have to manage complete computer wo...
- Executive Assistant Resume
Resume is a handy tool that helps potential employer to evaluate your skills and abilities for the job of executive assistant. It is frequently used tool for the screening of potential candidates on the basis of merit. Executive assistance is an important job because he/she is responsible to help employer in various tasks even in resume evaluation for the screening process therefore potential employers always look for highly qualified and proficient candidate for this position. If you find yo...
- Data Analyst Resume
Winning data analyst resume is required to get dream job because this is the only way to impress the potential employer. In order to create winning data analyst resume, you have to comprehend the basic formats of resume so that you can include all vital contents in the resume. There are three fundamental formats for the formation of data analyst resume so you can select one according to your experience and qualification. You have to consider your own experience and career history to pick one ...
- IT Manager Resume
If you are looking for the new and permanent job in the information technology then you have to design a compelling IT manager resume. High quality resume is always required to impress the potential employer to hire you. Resume should be divided into different segments for proper inclusion of contents such as function, content and general thoughts. You have to tell the truth in the resume so that you can outstand in the pool of candidates. IT managers are responsible to overlook the operation...
- Graphic Designer Resume
Graphic designing is a visual communication and presentation. It is used in different magazine, advertising and on product wrappers. Graphic designing is also used on the product wrappers to promote the sale of a product. It gives a pleasant effect on the customer. These designs are used for advertisement or to introduce a new product or an idea in the community. Graphic designs are also used in text books for visual communication of the different ideas on science and other subjects.
- Desktop Publisher Resume
Desktop Publisher uses desktop publishing software to produce professionally designed and presented documents by combining printed material, numbers, and pictures, and charts to prepare publications. Things such as books, calendars, business cards, newsletters, magazines, and newspapers are all produced by desktop publishers.
Depending on the company, desktop publishers may be called Publications Specialists, Desktop Publishing Editors, DTP (Desktop Publishing) Operators, and Electronic Pu...
- Entry Level Customer Service Resume
Customer service is very crucial for the success of any company that takes care of customers. He serves as the bridge between customers and the company. The job of a Customer Service Representative (CSR) is to interact with customers in order to provide them information in response to their queries about products and services. He also attends to customer feedback, and handles and resolves their complaints. Even though customer service jobs differ according to sector, the level of the position...
- Xerox Operator Resume
Xerox Operator is a person who is being involved in photocopying activities. A person appointed for this job may have to remain engaged in operating photocopy machines as well as fax machines and printers. He must be expert in use of latest technology available in market for photocopy. Other than photocopying services he is also responsible to deliver the photocopy material to the places told. He should also be expert in using basic computer programs like excel, access and word etc.
- Program Coordinator Resume
Program coordinator is responsible to oversee different programs for proper planning, implementation and evaluation. If you want to apply for this position then you have to design a program coordinator resume that should be comprised on a single page document. A compelling resume will help you to sell yourself in front of potential employer. You have to write every relevant thing but be careful about the restriction of length. Your resume should describe everything in impressive way like “who...