Data Entry Resume
Data entry clerks are responsible to enter data in the computers for the further processing and execution that is usually done by computers. No special qualification is required for this job because the only requirement is knowledge about computers. You should have good typing speed and knowledge to operate different computer applications. You have to design a resume to communicate your skills and attributes to potential employer. Data entry resume should be compelling enough because it is the only tool that will help you to standout in the pool of candidates.
Job Description of Data Entry Clerk
Data entry clerk is responsible to handle data of co-workers to sort and print it to make different statistical reports. He/she has to import these reports to different online data systems typically utilized in the business. Data entry clerks are responsible to handle different software issues that arise during the importing and distribution of data. According to a careful estimate, there are almost 525,000 workers working in the U.S only. This number is growing on continuous basis.
Tips to Write Data Entry Resume
Data entry jobs have higher demand in the market because this job requires no special qualifications and the following are some tips to design a compelling data entry resume:
- If you are an entry level data entry clerk then you have to focus on the objective of your resume based on gaining work experience. You can write an objective statement as, “I am able to use skills and tools leaned during my Information Technology degree program.”
- An experienced data entry clerk should include skills and expertise that he/she has learned during previous job and training. Potential employer wants to know about skills that a candidate has for data entry clerk job so do not forget to write them in your resume.
- If you do not have any professional experience then you can write about your eagerness to learn new techniques and procedures. You can focus on the opportunities to learn new things and policies of the company for creation of data reports.
- You have to show your creative side to potential employer by including concise details of new procedures, software and data entry techniques. You can share some compulsory suggestions to persuade potential employer.
- Do not forget to conduct some research about the organization to write different duties and responsibilities according to the interest of potential employer. It is necessary to write some important skills in a separate skills section to facilitate screening process.
- If you have any special diploma related to computer and any technical skills then you have to mention it in your resume. Try to relate your skills according to the needs of potential employer. This will prove beneficial for your potential career.
- Usually, data entry workers are responsible to perform different general office works so you have to read job description carefully to relate your resume contents according to the requirements of potential employer.
Things to Avoid
Only, a well written data entry resume can help you to get an interview call so you have to avoid following thins in the resume:
- Do not drag the information of resume too much because employer has no time to read it. Keep your resume as concise as possible.
- Do not write your weaknesses and problems in the resume because it will not let you appear for job interview.
- Be careful about the visual effects of your resume because it should be professional and neat for the eyes of reader.
Here is preview of this Data Entry Resume created using MS Word,
Here is download link for this Data Entry Resume,
- Office Coordinator Resume The duties and responsibilities of an office coordinator are similar to an administrative assistant to some extent. An office coordinator is responsible to manage the office related activities. He has to participate in clerical and secretarial related activities to run the office in a smooth way. Sometimes he is responsible to keep the record of official activities including necessary documents of office. Office coordinator usually works under the supervision of manager to accomplish […]
- Executive Assistant Resume Resume is a handy tool that helps potential employer to evaluate your skills and abilities for the job of executive assistant. It is frequently used tool for the screening of potential candidates on the basis of merit. Executive assistance is an important job because he/she is responsible to help employer in various tasks even in resume evaluation for the screening process therefore potential employers always look for highly qualified and proficient candidate for this position. If […]
- Payroll Administration Resume Payroll Administrator is a person who is responsible for the making payments according to the work hours or performance of employees in the organization on behalf of employers. He is a person who visits the market to check out the salary packages of the different positions in different organizations very carefully and then take decision about the salaries of the staff of the organization in which he works. He set the salaries of staff in such a way that everyone should be satisfied […]
- Xerox Operator Resume Xerox Operator is a person who is being involved in photocopying activities. A person appointed for this job may have to remain engaged in operating photocopy machines as well as fax machines and printers. He must be expert in use of latest technology available in market for photocopy. Other than photocopying services he is also responsible to deliver the photocopy material to the places told. He should also be expert in using basic computer programs like excel, access and word […]
- Graphic Designer Resume Graphic designing is all about visual communication and presentation. It is used in different kind of publications such as magazine, advertising and on product wrappers. Here is a Graphic Designer Resume to help designers to create their professional resume to apply for a suitable job that involves creative designs. These designs are used for advertisement or to introduce a new product or an idea in the community. Graphic designs are also used in text books for visual communication […]
- Program Coordinator Resume Program coordinator is responsible to oversee different programs for proper planning, implementation and evaluation. If you want to apply for this position then you have to design a program coordinator resume that should be comprised on a single page document. A compelling resume will help you to sell yourself in front of potential employer. You have to write every relevant thing but be careful about the restriction of length. Your resume should describe everything in impressive way […]
- IT Manager Resume If you are looking for the new and permanent job in the information technology then you have to design a compelling IT manager resume. High quality resume is always required to impress the potential employer to hire you. Resume should be divided into different segments for proper inclusion of contents such as function, content and general thoughts. You have to tell the truth in the resume so that you can outstand in the pool of candidates. IT managers are responsible to overlook the […]
- Network Administration Resume Employees of network administration work in different types of companies to monitor system activities and software working. These people require advanced technical knowledge to provide better support for the technical employees including help desk technicians. Network administrators work for employees, customers and suppliers upon their requirement. They can work on flexible or permanent schedule but can get higher salaries and employer-based benefits. They have to manage complete […]
- Project Coordinator Resume Project coordinator works in variety of fields to carry on important procedures related to project. Project coordinator has to coordinate the project from planning to completion phase according to the requirements of client. If you have required qualifications and want to apply for the job of project coordinator then it is necessary to design a compelling resume. Only a resume can help you to get desired results so it is necessary to consider job description while designing project […]
- Operations Coordinator Resume An operation coordinator is a person who is responsible for organizing and synchronizing the regular activities of managers and administrators in an office or business. Unlike an actual operation manager, the coordinator makes sure that goals and meetings of each department are right on schedule. The key job of an operation coordinator is to allocate the faults and setbacks of a meeting or a conferences and informing the authorities before time to change them or update according to […]