Data Entry Resume
Data entry clerks are responsible to enter data in the computers for the further processing and execution that is usually done by computers. No special qualification is required for this job because the only requirement is knowledge about computers. You should have good typing speed and knowledge to operate different computer applications. You have to design a resume to communicate your skills and attributes to potential employer. Data entry resume should be compelling enough because it is the only tool that will help you to standout in the pool of candidates.
Job Description of Data Entry Clerk
Data entry clerk is responsible to handle data of co-workers to sort and print it to make different statistical reports. He/she has to import these reports to different online data systems typically utilized in the business. Data entry clerks are responsible to handle different software issues that arise during the importing and distribution of data. According to a careful estimate, there are almost 525,000 workers working in the U.S only. This number is growing on continuous basis.
Tips to Write Data Entry Resume
Data entry jobs have higher demand in the market because this job requires no special qualifications and the following are some tips to design a compelling data entry resume:
- If you are an entry level data entry clerk then you have to focus on the objective of your resume based on gaining work experience. You can write an objective statement as, “I am able to use skills and tools leaned during my Information Technology degree program.”
- An experienced data entry clerk should include skills and expertise that he/she has learned during previous job and training. Potential employer wants to know about skills that a candidate has for data entry clerk job so do not forget to write them in your resume.
- If you do not have any professional experience then you can write about your eagerness to learn new techniques and procedures. You can focus on the opportunities to learn new things and policies of the company for creation of data reports.
- You have to show your creative side to potential employer by including concise details of new procedures, software and data entry techniques. You can share some compulsory suggestions to persuade potential employer.
- Do not forget to conduct some research about the organization to write different duties and responsibilities according to the interest of potential employer. It is necessary to write some important skills in a separate skills section to facilitate screening process.
- If you have any special diploma related to computer and any technical skills then you have to mention it in your resume. Try to relate your skills according to the needs of potential employer. This will prove beneficial for your potential career.
- Usually, data entry workers are responsible to perform different general office works so you have to read job description carefully to relate your resume contents according to the requirements of potential employer.
Things to Avoid
Only, a well written data entry resume can help you to get an interview call so you have to avoid following thins in the resume:
- Do not drag the information of resume too much because employer has no time to read it. Keep your resume as concise as possible.
- Do not write your weaknesses and problems in the resume because it will not let you appear for job interview.
- Be careful about the visual effects of your resume because it should be professional and neat for the eyes of reader.
Here is preview of this Data Entry Resume created using MS Word,
Here is download link for this Data Entry Resume,
- Payroll Administration Resume Payroll Administrator is a person who is responsible for the making payments according to the work hours or performance of employees in the organization on behalf of employers. He is a person who visits the market to check out the salary packages of the different positions in different organizations very carefully and then take decision about the salaries of the staff of the organization in which he works. He set the salaries of staff in such a way that everyone should be satisfied […]
- Xerox Operator Resume Xerox Operator is a person who is being involved in photocopying activities. A person appointed for this job may have to remain engaged in operating photocopy machines as well as fax machines and printers. He must be expert in use of latest technology available in market for photocopy. Other than photocopying services he is also responsible to deliver the photocopy material to the places told. He should also be expert in using basic computer programs like excel, access and word […]
- Graphic Designer Resume Graphic designing is all about visual communication and presentation. It is used in different kind of publications such as magazine, advertising and on product wrappers. Here is a Graphic Designer Resume to help designers to create their professional resume to apply for a suitable job that involves creative designs. These designs are used for advertisement or to introduce a new product or an idea in the community. Graphic designs are also used in text books for visual communication […]
- Program Coordinator Resume Program coordinator is responsible to oversee different programs for proper planning, implementation and evaluation. If you want to apply for this position then you have to design a program coordinator resume that should be comprised on a single page document. A compelling resume will help you to sell yourself in front of potential employer. You have to write every relevant thing but be careful about the restriction of length. Your resume should describe everything in impressive way […]
- Entry Level Customer Service Resume Customer service is very crucial for the success of any company that takes care of customers. He serves as the bridge between customers and the company. The job of a Customer Service Representative (CSR) is to interact with customers in order to provide them information in response to their queries about products and services. He also attends to customer feedback, and handles and resolves their complaints. Even though customer service jobs differ according to sector, the level of the […]
- Desktop Publisher Resume Desktop Publisher uses desktop publishing software to produce professionally designed and presented documents by combining printed material, numbers, and pictures, and charts to prepare publications. Things such as books, calendars, business cards, newsletters, magazines, and newspapers are all produced by desktop publishers.
Depending on the company, desktop publishers may be called Publications Specialists, Desktop Publishing Editors, DTP (Desktop Publishing) Operators, and […]
- Professional Race Car Driver Resume Professional Race Car Driver is a person who drives the race car as his/her profession. His/her main job is to drive his/her car at high speeds in order to be the first in crossing the finish line. This profession is not only thrilling but also involves a great risk. Therefore, it is extremely important for a professional race car driver to learn some professional qualities and qualifications.
A license is required to operate and drive high-speed vehicles. In addition, further […]
- Proactive Human Resource Manager Resume Proactive Human Resource means the action taken for the human capital for the future. To make these actions a person is employed that is known as proactive human resource officer. He is responsible for all these pro-activities. Pro-Active Human Resources officer is a Human Resources Consultant and Trainer for the employees of the company. He is specialized to help the organization for different Human Resources problems.
He provides training to employees of company at the right […]
- Municipal Management Resume Municipal Management is a profession that includes management of implementation of municipality’s IDP (Integrated Development Plan) and unfolding CDS (City Development Strategy) based on financially sustainable good governance in a city that is comprehensive as well as prolific.
A Municipal Manager is often referred as City Manager, and is responsible for whole maintenance of city government. Generally, he/she is the head of almost 5000 employees. The job of a municipal manager is […]
- Human Resource Specialist Resume Human resource means human capital of industry. It is assets of the industry in real meaning. The human resource specialists are employed to enhance the human capital within an industry or organization. The human resource specialist is provided office staff with necessary information. He has authority to allot the job vacancy, arrange the interview, and decide the pay of worker. Actually he is the head of human resource department. He can check out the work of different department of […]