CNA stands for certified nursing assistant is an important position related to the field of health care. If you are a certified as nursing assistant then there are lots of opportunities in health care field for you. If you want to give a great start to your career through a dream job then it is necessary to design a CNA resume. Only a compelling certified nursing assistant resume can help you to get an interview call. You have to explain everything carefully in the resume because it will be your first meeting with potential employer. Only a compelling resume will set you apart from others so pay special attention on the designing of CNA resume. It is necessary to include important keywords in the resume and for this purpose you have to read job description provided by potential employer.
Job Description of Certified Nursing Assistant
Job description of certified nursing assistant may vary from place to place but for your help here is a standard job description followed by almost all organizations:
Certified nursing assistant is responsible to help patients with different healthcare needs under the supervision of any licensed practical nurse. Responsibilities of certified nursing assistant may vary according to the nature of work or institute. CNA usually works in different settings including nursing homes, hospitals, day care centers, personal homes etc. He/she is responsible to provide basic health facilities to all patients without any discrimination of age, gender, race and ethnicity. Nursing assistant is responsible to contact with all patients according to their conditions on regular or weekly basis.
Tips to Write CNA Resume
CNA is most demanding profession in health care field and if you want to land for this position then you have to design an effective resume. In order to make your work easy, I am going to share some useful suggestions to write CNA resume:
- Start your resume with your complete introduction such as your full name, residential address, contact number and email address. You can centralize this information to highlight it on the top of the resume.
- Draw a line after your personal information to make the rest of contents easy to read. Divide your resume in different sections such as education, professional qualification, experience history, career objectives, skills and accomplishments etc.
- Professional trainings and certifications matter a lot so highlight them in your resume in a special section. Write everything in detail to highlight your area of specializations.
- If you have professional experience then you have to make a special section for it. Start with recent experience and write name of the organization, duration of employment and your job title.
- In CNA resume, it is necessary to design a special section under the name of “Community Involvement”. You can use bullet points to highlight important skills and duties related to this position.
- It is necessary to design a section to describe important and relevant skills. Bulleted list is best to highlight all important skills. You can include different keywords including hard worker, compassionate, multi-tasked etc.
Here is preview of this CNA Resume created using MS Word,
Here is download link for this CNA Resume,
- Hostess Resume Hostess profession has high demand in different Asian and European countries. Hostess can work in different settings such as restaurants, hotels, hospitals, resorts, bars and different other hospitality organizations. Job duties and description can vary according to the nature of organization but her primary responsibility is to serve guests. If you have charming personality and skills to become a hostess then you have to design a compelling resume. Only a resume can help you to land […]
- Electrician Resume Electrician is a tradesman who works on construction sites, buildings and factories for electric wiring and different other chores related to electrical equipment. Like every other positions, electrician resume is also necessary to design properly in order to apply for the job. It will help you to share your personal details, experiences and qualifications with potential employers. Different training courses and workshops can be attended through technical schools in order to enhance […]
- Social Worker Resume A social worker is a professional who mostly works with people and helps them deal with their daily lives, understand and acclimatize to illness, disability and death, and get social services, for instance government assistance, healthcare, and legal assistance. A number of social workers are doing job as administrators in social service establishments, carry out research, write grants for non-profit agencies, and advocate for social policy at different levels of government. […]
- Bank Teller Resume Banking and finance is an important industry and you can give a smart boost to your career by taking start as a bank teller. This Bank Teller Resume is created and being shared with you to help you in this very task. Some banks prefer to hire college students for this post and offer promotions to graduate and degree holder students. It does not matter either teller is your ultimate career goal or you are just interested to get your foot in the door to further move onto bigger dreams […]
- Dental Assistant Resume Dental assistant is responsible to assist dentists in dental operations to provide more efficient dental treatments. Finding a dental job is not a laborious process because with the help of a dental assistant resume you can find a suitable job for you. You have to do some research about your accomplishments before designing a resume to put yourself in an attractive package. You have to include your skills, accomplishments and qualifications in the resume to persuade potential […]
- Payroll Administration Resume Payroll Administrator is a person who is responsible for the making payments according to the work hours or performance of employees in the organization on behalf of employers. He is a person who visits the market to check out the salary packages of the different positions in different organizations very carefully and then take decision about the salaries of the staff of the organization in which he works. He set the salaries of staff in such a way that everyone should be satisfied […]
- Cashier Resume Cashier is responsible to carry on different operations related to cash registers therefore employers want to hire a responsible, qualified and reliable person as a cashier. If you want to become a cashier then you have to design a perfect resume to impress potential employer. Your resume should be informative enough to inform reader about your skills, achievements, abilities, qualifications, educations, professional experience and awards. It is necessary to highlight strongest […]
- Data Entry Resume Data entry clerks are responsible to enter data in the computers for the further processing and execution that is usually done by computers. No special qualification is required for this job because the only requirement is knowledge about computers. You should have good typing speed and knowledge to operate different computer applications. You have to design a resume to communicate your skills and attributes to potential employer. Data entry resume should be compelling enough because […]
- Housemaker Resume A homemaker is a person who takes care of a family and the place where the family lives. Typically, women are responsible for doing this job, whereas men are the providers of the homemaking job. However, both men and women can be providers and homemakers.
Job Description for Homemaker:
Job description for a homemaker may include, but are not limited to, the following:
Advises and assists family members in planning nutritious meals, purchasing and preparing foods, and […]
- Program Coordinator Resume Program coordinator is responsible to oversee different programs for proper planning, implementation and evaluation. If you want to apply for this position then you have to design a program coordinator resume that should be comprised on a single page document. A compelling resume will help you to sell yourself in front of potential employer. You have to write every relevant thing but be careful about the restriction of length. Your resume should describe everything in impressive way […]