CNA stands for certified nursing assistant is an important position related to the field of health care. If you are a certified as nursing assistant then there are lots of opportunities in health care field for you. If you want to give a great start to your career through a dream job then it is necessary to design a CNA resume. Only a compelling certified nursing assistant resume can help you to get an interview call. You have to explain everything carefully in the resume because it will be your first meeting with potential employer. Only a compelling resume will set you apart from others so pay special attention on the designing of CNA resume. It is necessary to include important keywords in the resume and for this purpose you have to read job description provided by potential employer.
Job Description of Certified Nursing Assistant
Job description of certified nursing assistant may vary from place to place but for your help here is a standard job description followed by almost all organizations:
Certified nursing assistant is responsible to help patients with different healthcare needs under the supervision of any licensed practical nurse. Responsibilities of certified nursing assistant may vary according to the nature of work or institute. CNA usually works in different settings including nursing homes, hospitals, day care centers, personal homes etc. He/she is responsible to provide basic health facilities to all patients without any discrimination of age, gender, race and ethnicity. Nursing assistant is responsible to contact with all patients according to their conditions on regular or weekly basis.
Tips to Write CNA Resume
CNA is most demanding profession in health care field and if you want to land for this position then you have to design an effective resume. In order to make your work easy, I am going to share some useful suggestions to write CNA resume:
- Start your resume with your complete introduction such as your full name, residential address, contact number and email address. You can centralize this information to highlight it on the top of the resume.
- Draw a line after your personal information to make the rest of contents easy to read. Divide your resume in different sections such as education, professional qualification, experience history, career objectives, skills and accomplishments etc.
- Professional trainings and certifications matter a lot so highlight them in your resume in a special section. Write everything in detail to highlight your area of specializations.
- If you have professional experience then you have to make a special section for it. Start with recent experience and write name of the organization, duration of employment and your job title.
- In CNA resume, it is necessary to design a special section under the name of “Community Involvement”. You can use bullet points to highlight important skills and duties related to this position.
- It is necessary to design a section to describe important and relevant skills. Bulleted list is best to highlight all important skills. You can include different keywords including hard worker, compassionate, multi-tasked etc.
Here is preview of this CNA Resume created using MS Word,
Here is download link for this CNA Resume,
Download CNA Resume
- Nurse Resume Nurse resume is a type of health care resume that is easy to write because you can simply focus on a niche career by creating list of your credentials. Great nurse resume will help you to symbolize yourself while probing a perfect job for you. You have to use right words for your nurse resume so that you can discriminate yourself in the pool of candidates. Your resume should grab the interest of reader on rapid basis so that he/she can call you for the dialogue. Your resume only has […]
- Cardiac Nurse Resume In simple words, a cardiac nurse takes care of heart patients. These nurses work with a senior cardiologist and assist him in the patient taking care processes. Heart patients suffering from diseases such as congestive heart failure, cardiac dysrhythmia and cardiomyopathy are treated by these nurses. A cardiac nurse can be a male or a female but generally we see male nurses in this field. The reason of that fact is because dealing with a heart patients is not a piece of cake and it […]
- Cardiologist Resume Cardiology is the study of all the diseases and illnesses related to heart of human beings so a doctor who specializes in this area is called a cardiologist. The most work of a cardiologist is based on the diagnosing conditions, treatment strategies; cure the ailments and helping the patient to have a control on his heart problem. This way a cardiologist not increases the life of a heart patient but also improves its quality. Within this area, there are number of fields a doctor can […]
- Carpenter Resume Carpenters usually work in the construction industry to perform different activities related to construction. If you have similar qualifications and find yourself proficient for this job then you have to design a carpenter resume. Your resume should showcase your skills, strengths, experiences and career objectives. A well designed resume is essential to find your dream job therefore it is necessary to know the right format and contents of the carpenter resume. If you want to design […]
- Hostess Resume Hostess profession has high demand in different Asian and European countries. Hostess can work in different settings such as restaurants, hotels, hospitals, resorts, bars and different other hospitality organizations. Job duties and description can vary according to the nature of organization but her primary responsibility is to serve guests. If you have charming personality and skills to become a hostess then you have to design a compelling resume. Only a resume can help you to land […]
- Hospital Administration Resume Hospital administrator is responsible to handle management sides of hospitals and clinics. Hospitals provide different health care facilities therefore special administrative staff is required for each medical department. Hospital administration is responsible to provide different facilities for the smooth execution of healthcare processes. Hospitals require good management to provide healthcare facilities in better way to keep healthcare organizations in running condition. […]
- Physician Resume A physician, also known as Medical Doctor (MD), is a medical professional whose job is to diagnose and treat diseases, injuries, and other disorders. He/she also participates in activities that are meant to promote good health and prevent illnesses. Sometimes, physicians supervise other healthcare staff, including physician assistants, nurses, and technicians. However, they do not do any surgery work.
Physicians are also responsible for maintaining the proper documents regarding […]
- Electrician Resume Electrician is a tradesman who works on construction sites, buildings and factories for electric wiring and different other chores related to electrical equipment. Like every other positions, electrician resume is also necessary to design properly in order to apply for the job. It will help you to share your personal details, experiences and qualifications with potential employers. Different training courses and workshops can be attended through technical schools in order to enhance […]
- Phlebotomist Resume Phlebotomy is a course of action in which the blood sample of a patient is tested under medical procedures to know about the health status of the patient. It is a common practice at the present time and initiated in the barbaric practice of bloodletting or hemorrhages a patient. It has very long history which has claimed many lives in 2000 years of its existence. If you have required education and skills then you can appear for this job but with a well designed phlebotomist resume. A […]
- Pilot Resume Professional pilot requires ability to design a better resume in order to stand out in the pool of candidates. Pilots face strong competition for the job at major airlines that offer improved pay and benefits. Regulations and principles of the organization always require highlighting specific areas related to your skills and qualifications. With the help of these qualifications, you can easily attract potential employer to call you for the interview. Standard functional resume format […]