Cardiac Nurse Resume
In simple words, a cardiac nurse takes care of heart patients. These nurses work with a senior cardiologist and assist him in the patient taking care processes. Heart patients suffering from diseases such as congestive heart failure, cardiac dysrhythmia and cardiomyopathy are treated by these nurses. A cardiac nurse can be a male or a female but generally we see male nurses in this field. The reason of that fact is because dealing with a heart patients is not a piece of cake and it could become overwhelming for female nurses who can’t control their emotions or can’t handle the pressure of seriousness in the operation theatre.
Job responsibilities of a cardiac nurse:
- Working with the senior cardiologist, a cardiac nurse assists the doctor to develop and implement the care plan for the patient. Also she is the one who talks to the patient, tell him about his condition and makes sure that patient follows the treatment plan.
- It’s duty of a cardiac nurse to stay with the doctor during treatment and regular checkup and complete the documented work such as making patient’s case description, checking his history and suggesting guidelines for the convenience of senior doctor.
- Most of the times, the senior cardiologist doesn’t talk to the patient or his family but it’s duty of the nurse to tell them about the condition of patient and keep updating them and the patient about the treatment progress.
- A cardiac nurse is the one who keeps an eye on the physical condition of the patient and write down the notes to share it with the senior staff.
- She helps the patient to take medicine and assist them in the test or laboratory processes.
Salary of a cardiac nurse:
The job responsibilities of cardiac nurses vary in different hospitals and it also depends upon the size of that medical facility. For example a hospital with capacity of less than 250 patients can’t pay that much to the nurses as compared to a hospital that can treat 1500 patients at a time. But generally a cardiac nurse earns $70000 per year which goes up to $90000 with two to three years of experience. Some hospitals also hire nurses on hourly wages so in that case, a cardiac nurse earns about $15 per hour. Although the salary isn’t that good but mostly students apply for this job who are studying in medical school and they just want a part time job in the relevant field.
Here are the guidelines to create a cardiac nurse resume:
- There is no way you use an old objective from another job application because the objective is the one thing that attracts the recruiter so you better make it different. Spend some time with the resume and pour your own thoughts on paper instead of just copy pasting sentences.
- There is no need to give a brief description about your each and every job either it’s related to the vacancy or not. Just add those works that has something to do with the nursing taking care of patients in old age homes.
- Talk about your education history and provide everything about your medical’s degree and graduation diploma but there is absolutely no need to talk about high school education as reader knows that you have passed it to enter in the medical college.
- Instead of talking about previous job duties or tasks, talk about achievements and skills you have developed during that time and how those talents are going to help you on this job you are applying for.
- After completing the resume, it’s vital that you proofread it twice or better ask someone else to do it for you. This way you will be able to eliminate the minor grammatical and spellings mistakes.
Elements not to include in this resume:
- Unless you are asked, don’t provide any references in the first place but save them for later. Once you are called for an interview, then it’s the time to give them the information about your employment history.
- This is not some common document that you can play with so you need to spend some time with your resume while designing it. Avoid using colorful paper and fonts and stick to a simple template.
- There is no need to add anything too personal in your nursing resume as this is an official document and no one will have time to read all of that useless information like your marital status or hobbies.
- Do not send the resume without proofreading it. You should do it twice or better ask someone else do to it for you. Look for small grammatical and spellings mistakes that you couldn’t see in a glance.
Sample Cardiac Nurse Resume:
Here is preview of this Free Sample Cardiac Nurse Resume created using MS Word,
Here is download link for this Cardiac Nurse Resume,
Download Cardiac Nurse Resume
- Nurse Resume Nurse resume is a type of health care resume that is easy to write because you can simply focus on a niche career by creating list of your credentials. Great nurse resume will help you to symbolize yourself while probing a perfect job for you. You have to use right words for your nurse resume so that you can discriminate yourself in the pool of candidates. Your resume should grab the interest of reader on rapid basis so that he/she can call you for the dialogue. Your resume only has […]
- CNA Resume CNA stands for certified nursing assistant is an important position related to the field of health care. If you are a certified as nursing assistant then there are lots of opportunities in health care field for you. If you want to give a great start to your career through a dream job then it is necessary to design a CNA resume. Only a compelling certified nursing assistant resume can help you to get an interview call. You have to explain everything carefully in the resume because it […]
- Cardiologist Resume Cardiology is the study of all the diseases and illnesses related to heart of human beings so a doctor who specializes in this area is called a cardiologist. The most work of a cardiologist is based on the diagnosing conditions, treatment strategies; cure the ailments and helping the patient to have a control on his heart problem. This way a cardiologist not increases the life of a heart patient but also improves its quality. Within this area, there are number of fields a doctor can […]
- Certified EMT Resume An EMT is an emergency medical technician who is authorized to perform treatments on a patient in an emergency situation until the patient is transferred to a hospital. He is the one who is certified to save a human’s life when there is no doctor or medical staff around in some emergency situation. Although when the ambulance arrives, the EMT is done but in special cases he is also responsible to transfer the patient from the accident scene to the nearest medical facility via […]
- Physician Resume A physician, also known as Medical Doctor (MD), is a medical professional whose job is to diagnose and treat diseases, injuries, and other disorders. He/she also participates in activities that are meant to promote good health and prevent illnesses. Sometimes, physicians supervise other healthcare staff, including physician assistants, nurses, and technicians. However, they do not do any surgery work.
Physicians are also responsible for maintaining the proper documents regarding […]
- Phlebotomist Resume Phlebotomy is a course of action in which the blood sample of a patient is tested under medical procedures to know about the health status of the patient. It is a common practice at the present time and initiated in the barbaric practice of bloodletting or hemorrhages a patient. It has very long history which has claimed many lives in 2000 years of its existence. If you have required education and skills then you can appear for this job but with a well designed phlebotomist resume. A […]
- Clinical Assistant Resume There are many types of clinical assistants in the medical field. Some assistants assist the doctors and surgeons during the operation with equipments and instruments. Other clinical assistants perform basic duties in a clinic including welcoming the patient, interviewing them, preparing their medical chart and taking them to the checkup room. Many clinical assistant also sit behind the reception counter and do a little bit of customer care duties such as answering the telephone, […]
- Dental Assistant Resume Dental assistant is responsible to assist dentists in dental operations to provide more efficient dental treatments. Finding a dental job is not a laborious process because with the help of a dental assistant resume you can find a suitable job for you. You have to do some research about your accomplishments before designing a resume to put yourself in an attractive package. You have to include your skills, accomplishments and qualifications in the resume to persuade potential […]
- Hospital Administration Resume Hospital administrator is responsible to handle management sides of hospitals and clinics. Hospitals provide different health care facilities therefore special administrative staff is required for each medical department. Hospital administration is responsible to provide different facilities for the smooth execution of healthcare processes. Hospitals require good management to provide healthcare facilities in better way to keep healthcare organizations in running condition. […]
- Pediatrician Resume A pediatrician is a doctor who has specialized in taking care of children. It’s a Latin word and it means “healer of children”. It’s a broad field including the general practice to children’s oncology. Just like any other medical field, the pediatricians are also required to go to a medical college and have four year medical degree in the relevant field. There is no need for a general pediatrician to attend additional classes but if someone wants to specialize in a particular field […]